Thursday, March 5, 2015

Missed the deadline

I'm late posting today.  You would think I could adjust my body to a mere three hour time zone change, but I suddenly seem to be 90 years old.  I fall asleep mid movie, mid blog, mid whatever.  (Clean it up, Didi!)

Hip Portland.  Even the plumbing supply store has hip decor.  I don't know what the hippos signify, but I like them.
 Wait!  Chelsea football fans!  Now my time zone clock is really askew....
 I passed a belly dance school.

 I know I looked creepy as I took pictures of the girls learning how to belly dance.  See them in the crack in the curtain?  It didn't seem so creepy when I took the picture, but as I type this I realize I am wrong.

 I found a good review for this pub and caught some live music.  Good riffing jazz.
The pic is blurry but I like the dude who looks like he's smoking his recorder.  He also rocked maracas, bongos and the cow bell.
 More cow bell!
 In the bathroom they supply us chalk.
Petey says 'wash your hands!'

No comments: