Friday, June 13, 2014

Slow Blog Dog Day

Hi Folks - we are on an early train to Glasgow this morning to start our Scottish vacation week.  We hope that the hotel wifi will be effective enough to post daily but I wanted to put up a disclaimer that if wifi is spotty we might have trouble posting on time.  Meanwhile - you can enjoy some pup pix!

Not all of our readers are dog lovers but who can resist these faces?  We've been randomly snapping pictures of the dogs of London to use on a slow day.






Those two above are hard to resist but this little guy is impossible.  Look at that face!!  I think he wants to live in a mews.  With lots of chew toys around (uh oh).  I know, beagles are howlers but they are in my color palate. 

3 comments:

chi said...

best.post.ever

Amie said...

Love the dogs! Please find a border collie while in Scotland and snap a photo for me :) Enjoy your holiday!

didi said...

Love the dogs!