Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Quiz Night Results: 6th out of 9 Teams

For the first round of the quiz, Bill and I were alone.  That's the picture round.  We tanked.  3 right.  
Uh oh….looks like Weak Sauce is in for a rough night.

Then Anne Maria walked in….then John….maybe there's hope after all???


 And then suddenly another face appeared - Crystal!  From France.  As in, doesn't speak English. Very nice woman but not much help on the quiz.  John met mer at the pub the other night and told her he'd be there tonight.  I took French for 11 years and it was tragic - we could barely communicate.  We'd all be talking and every once in a while I would call out a random word that I knew in French.  It was an embarrassment.


Acting challenge - - Confused Face!!
I think AM has me on this one.  
Quiz Questions:
What Harrison Ford movie was mentioned in a Bare Naked Ladies Song?
What month has the astrological signs Gemini and Cancer?
What is the name of an herb and a credit card?
What role does Matthew Lewis play in the Harry Potter series?
When is the next UK census?
Name 5 novels by George Orwell (excluding his debut Burmese Days)
What are the 5 male titles of the peerage below Duke?
What product used the slogan "If your grandfather hadn't worn this, you wouldn't be here right now"?
And by popular demand - Quiz Answers!!
Frantic
June
Mint
Neville Longbottom
2021
A Clergyman's Daughter, Keep the Aspidistra Flying, Coming up for Air, Animal Farm, 1984
Marquess, Viscount, Earl, Baron, Baronet
Old Spice

2 comments:

ROOF Over Head said...

THANK YOU! I only got June...

Mom said...

Thanks for the answers. I thought I had the peerage but was off by one-and-a-half.