Saturday, June 7, 2014

Giving Bill Credit for the Birthday Finale

Bill is an excellent gift giver.  (Could I really be married to anyone who wasn't?)  
This little post got pushed aside when we won at quiz night so I wanted to publish it before it was too late to show you all his big birthday splash.

I can honestly say that I was NOT hinting when I made comments about receiving a Fortnum and Mason hamper as a gift.  I know this is a luxurious treat.  So I was shocked when Bill trotted one out for my last birthday present of the week.  What is it about that color - robin's egg blue…Tiffanys, Fortnum and Mason…clearly this is the color of decadence.
 Tea, biscuits, salt and pepper in beautiful ceramic containers, tea towel, jam…it was a beautiful bonanza.
 Petey especially liked the Old English Hunt marmalade.  
Time for a tea party!
Thank you for listening to even thought I didn't mean it when I said it ;-)

1 comment:

chi said...

holy cow - I think he likes you!