Tuesday, May 20, 2014

They call me MISTER PIGG!

 This is new member of our awkward family, Mr. Pigg.  He's an actor.
I brought him along on a trip into the city when Dibley decided to stay home.
Here we are at the Chinese restaurant.
 It's hypnotic watching this guy at work.  His cleaver would slice a pound in half with ease.
We were waiting for our take away so watching him passed the time easily.
He was an artist with that blade.  If someone gets stabbed in Chinatown the first thing I'd do is round up all these butchers.
 It was fine traveling with Mr. Pigg with two exceptions.
He weighs 3 and a half stone, so it' like carrying around a few phone books.  
And he's constantly quoting lines in movies.  He fancies himself as a chameleon who can morph into anyone.
He's pretty good, I must admit.  I gave him a few actors to imitate.  I started him off easy with Nicholson, then Walken.  He nailed them.
He hesitated when I gave him Cybil Shepherd.
I had him...
Then he said "Moonlighting Cybil Shepherd or Betsy from Taxi Driver Cybil Shepherd?"

Well played, Pigg, well played.


1 comment:

Team Strunkin said...

OK, I think we are going to need a blog post dedicated to the looks you get from strangers when traveling, eating, cavorting with stuffed animals in public. Please?