Friday, May 23, 2014

Television Stars of our Childhood

 I found a couple old pictures of the sitcom stars of my youth.  That led me on a Google search for the next hour.  See if you know who these younger versions of the television stars of the 60's and 70's.  Answers at the bottom.
 4. 

 6.  

 8.  

 10. 
 12.  

 14. 

 16.   



1.  Shirley Booth.  She played Hazel the maid.  I hated Hazel the maid.  My all time worst television character.
2.  Eddie Albert.  Brilliant as Mr. Douglas in Green Acres
3.  Barbara Eden.  I dream of Jeannie.  In the old days you could whack a woman, I guess.
4.  Elizabeth Montgomery.  Bewitched.  The Darren's I never really liked.
5.  Ernest Borgnine.  McHale's Navy.  I bet he looked like Ernest Borgnine as a baby.
6.  Eva Gabor.  Green Acres again.  I bet no one gets this one.
7.  Frances Bavier.  Aunt Bee in The Andy Griffith Show.  No one gets this one.  This picture makes me like Aunt Bee.  And I hated Aunt Bee, second to Hazel.
8.   Mary Tyler Moore.  The Dick Van Dyke Show and the The Mary Tyler Moore Show.  She's easy to pick out.  Loved her.  I put her on my all time most attractive women list.
9.   Sally Fields.  The Flying Nun.  Look how cute she was as Gidget.
10.  Jack Klugman.  The Odd Couple.  Another easy one
11.  Edward Mulhare.  Captain Gregg from The Ghost and Mrs Muir.  I always like the way he said Mrs Muir.
12.  Agnes Morehead.  Endora of Bewitched.  She scared me.  Really.
13.  Nancy Kulp.  Miss Hathaway from The Beverly Hillbillies.
14.  Pat Buttram.  Mr. Haney from Green Acres.  My third Green Acres.  The best show of that era.  It still stands up.  Jen hates Mr Haney, so he had to be added
15.  Al Lewis.  Grampa on The Munsters.  He looked like Grampa when he was in his twenties.
16.  Raymond Bailey.  Mr Drysdale from the Beverly Hillbillies.

How many did you get?


1 comment:

Mom said...

Only got the easy ones but good quiz!