Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A special day for special girls

Happy Birthday Petey and Jennie.

Send your good wishes to the girls as they celebrate their bllbblbl birthday! (age has been censored to protect, well let's be honest, to protect me)

Cheers, Jennie.

 (.... good God, you could fit a whole grapefruit in that mouth)

The hills are alive with sound of Jennifer celebrating her birthday.

Happy Birthday, Sausage.
(Sorry for the public displays of affection.  I have a hard time evaluating what is the right level of love I should share with the inter web.  Too much and it becomes a Hallmark-ey blog.  Not enough and I'll look like a 1950's husband.  
I need Mother Susan for this.  Give me one sentence, Mother, that shows I love Jennie, but doesn't make me look wimpy.  Thanks Mother.)
(this is where the sentence Mother Susan gives me will be located)

4 comments:

Mom said...

You've put up with Jen (and her relatives) for over 17 years, you still miss her when you're apart, you treat Petey like the princess she is, and you still think pictures of Jen make every blog better.

Jen and Bill said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Thanks Mother.
Bill

Unknown said...

Happy You Day Jen Jen,
As to bill...I want one of those...Sven never puts a crown on my teeny weeny pets. xxxm

didi said...

How do you solve a problem like Jennifer?