Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Bret!!

Happy 24th, Bret-man.
Missing you, Tiger.
Love you.
Jen and Dad

In honour of Bret's birthday, a little quiz.  Match the quote to the person below.

a) And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
b) May you live all the days of your life.
c) How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
d) Live for something rather than die for nothing
e) All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much
f) People who say I'm hard to by a birthday gift for obviously don't know where to get cigars
g) I wonder if you lined up all the poos I produced on my birthday whether I could tell how old I was for each one?

George Patton
Bill
Satchel Paige
Abraham Lincoln
Jen
Jonathan Swift
George Harrison

 answers at the end of this blog
















d) George Patton
f) Bill
c) Satchel Paige
a) Abraham Lincoln
g) Jen
b) Jonathan Swift
e) George Harrison

No comments: