Friday, January 17, 2014

Tired of London? Have some Scotch

Left over photos from our trip this past summer with Kim and Mike.
The Scottish Isles remains one of our favorite memories of our UK experience.

Mike and I are sick of Jen.
Over the wall she goes.

Kim and I matching in purple.
We make a good couple.

 Mike and Bill celebrate our score.  I still haven't opened that bottle of Tobermory Scotch.

Seriously, where are we suppose to aim?  The green is over the hill somewhere.
 Jen is trying to look up the kilt.  It's a statue, Jen.
I was trying to think of a line about her looking for the guys stones, but couldn't come up with anything tonight.
If Mother Entwistle worked blue a bit she could think of something.
We have to get back to Scotland before we leave.
(Actually, Jen has a trip to see Andrea and I have a golf trip with Dave coming up.  That said, we want more Scotland)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think Jen is simply looking for lost balls -- but way too far off the course.