Thursday, January 2, 2014

Roller coaster of emotions

Travel Update - Our flight to London for tonight was just cancelled due to snow.  No new arrangements yet…

The goodbyes have begun and as predicted they get harder each time.
Saying goodbye to Wyatte and Malikai is a kick in the stomach.  They gave me extra big hugs and kisses and I had to hold back tears... 
OK, enough emotion.
Back to the normal flow of the blog.

Mike looks on judgingly as Jen discovers she didn't make it to the potty in time.
(I'm back)

Bret and the incessantly cute Malikai.
(welling up again... damn)
 Love this picture.
(I'm struggling now... )
 Angry faces.
(Nice.. back to the frivolity and juvenile behaviour)
 Adorable.
(gotta get a tissue..)
 Malikai recreates the angry face.  Jen won't like this spontaneous photo.
(this makes me laugh... but I'm keeping the tissues close by)

1 comment:

didi said...

The boys are adorable.