Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Amazing Maeve

I'm running out of pictures of Maeve so I decided that this post is dedicated to The Amazing Maeve!
First, some shots of us on our Saturday night Seine cruise.  What is it about the Eiffel Tower?  Why is it such a big deal?  It's sort of like the aptly named Paris Hilton - famous for just being famous but it doesn't actually DO anything noteworthy.

 Dinner on Saturday night was enhanced by a game of hang man.  Is it airplane or aeroplane??  
Culture clash!!
 Maeve eyes my meal with trepidation.  Don't worry, you don't need to eat the warm goat cheese salad.
Sunday morning good byes.  BOO HOO!!!!
 I think Maeve and I are twins separated at birth (and about 36 years apart).
It was very sad to see Ann and Maeve leave for Charles de Gaulle after a fun 48 hours in Paris.  Diane is in Ireland right now reading this with Maeve and Ann.  Hello from Eton!
PS George Clooney is NOT gay.



2 comments:

didi said...

Best post ever! We wish you were here in Irerland with us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for making a post about mwa! And don't I look adorable?! ;-) its a big honor and I hope to see you again soon! Maevey xxoo