Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stripes - Part Two

I arrived safely in Australia this morning.  Not sure why I booked three straight weeks away.  One week into it I'm spent.  And miss Jennie.
That said, this picture below will make her angry.  I always make fun of her striped shirt, telling her it looks like a prison outfit.  This has been going on since we met.  (you would have thought she would have discarded the shirt out of love for me...)
But I've come over to her side.  I am now striped.

I like when old Australians play giant chess in the park.


Travel monkey got along well with these Aussie birds.  They look exotic, but they are lower than pigeons.  The ate half my lunch today, walking right up to the bench I was on and taking it from my hands.
Jennie will have more fun pics from Paris.  Hope she isn't wearing her striped shirt.

No comments: