Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bill and Travel Monkey Battle the Elements

My three week journey is coming to an end.  I needed to end on a high note for what has been a very tiring trip.  Predictably, I had scotch, cigars and golf.


I almost cancelled my golf outing because of a driving cold rain, but I was determined to add another golf country.  So far I have the US, UK, Scotland, India and now Australia.  I've golfed in Florida, which should be it's own country, but unfortunately it is attached to the US. 
 Travel monkey was not a good caddy.  He ate my Curly Wurly.
 I protested this hole.  I don't agree with the nudging of flying foxes.  Join me in my fight against nudging.
 Cup of water.
 My pink converse were destroyed.
But I'm happy to have completed my round and extremely happy I am done with this trip.

Meanwhile, back in Paris, the ladies are having a wonderful time (although I am missing Bill and excited that we will be reunited on Monday.)
Stay tuned for more stories from Paris this week!

No comments: