Friday, July 26, 2013

Airport Lounge

Yesterday was another day of travel but this time we are going home!!  We can't even remember how/why we have business class tickets.  I have never flown business class and now I don't know how I will ever go back to economy!!  We had our own little security line getting into the terminal and then we got to spend 2 hours in the lounge.   I almost didn't want to leave!  Here's a shot of Bill and I lounging.
The lounge had free wifi, big screen TVs and lots of little seating areas with comfy sofas and chairs.
It also had free food and drinks!  Of course, I say "free" but there was nothing free about it since we paid for it with our ticket.  Still, that seems like ages ago.  Now we just sit back and reap the benefits.
Bill kept telling me to "act like I've been there before" but of course, it was obvious that I was so excited and has no idea how all the little do dads in my "pod" seat worked.  The guys across the aisle had to keep explaining to me "That's your tray table....you just hit that button...." and so on.
Sadly, the afternoon glass of wine gave me a headache near the end of the flight so I have to remember not to indulge on the way back.  That's right, we get to do this again but next time I'll be a seasoned pro.  I'm already envisioning me on my next economy flight asking why no one has come around with the hot hand towels and champagne.  

No comments: