Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scenes from Australia

For some reason my hotel had a Christmas display.  It's winter here, but there is no reason for Ho Ho to be out yet.

Sydney doesn't have squirrels.  They have possums who walk right up to you looking for food.  At first I thought it was a giant rat, but was corrected by an Aussie.

Only two weeks in and I'm a mess.... need a haircut and a trim.  Even my new pocket square, given to me by Sam in China, looks a bit disheveled.  

This Domino's delivery guy was wandering up and down the retail streets of Sydney.  Nothing was open and he looked totally lost on who ordered the pizza at this address.

Not quite Rick Steves-like summary of Sydney, but it's indicative of my trip so far.

1 comment:

didi said...

Clearly the pizza was ordered by a posum.