Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A lovely Monday

Left over from Sunday.  Wyatte doing his Nixon imitation.
"I am not a crook .... but Malikai ...?"

Double rainbow tonight.  View from the deck.

My Mom had us over for dinner tonight.  I love her spaghetti sauce, so she makes sure I get it whenever we come for dinner.  She also knows I love her banana bread.... I hope I get some of her banana bread before we have to go back to England....
 Me and my boys.... love being with them.  I'm already feeling sad about going back to England.
 Mom and her boys.  She's shrinking before my eyes...
 I got locked out of the house tonight so I strolled down town and got an Arturo Fuente cigar.  These are three pictures from my new cigar action series.  Great moments in cigars.
Bill smoking in front of garbage.
Bill smoking in front of grass.
Bill smoking in front of flowers.
I'll make you long for the sink series yet.





No comments: