Friday, October 12, 2012

Tears of a Clown

Bill left for the US today.  So now the tables are turned and I'll be alone in Eton.  I have to say that I'm not handling it with the same finesse that Bill showed all summer.  Instead I sniveled like a big baby all morning and catered to his every whim.  This is Bill sitting outside working and smoking his cigar while I make his lunch.
 I kept my sunglasses on below so you wouldn't see the pain in my eyes.  I'm not sure why I was such a mess.  After all, I do know how to entertain myself - between my stack of books and the BBC iplayer I could easily spend the entire weekend on he couch and never be bored.  But I miss my adventure mate!  
Going into London tomorrow will definitely not be the same but I'll try to muster up some good pix and stories for the blog.  Meanwhile, Bill will be reuniting with Joey and Bret and having PIZZA (which may be the real reason I was crying because, as we may have mentioned already, you simply can NOT get a good pizza in England!!)

I miss you already, Will - Hurry back to your Sausage!!


For the last three months my Mom has been saying how great it will be to have a hug.
She was right....
In one day I've gone from missing my Mom and boys to shifting to missing my Sausage (it never sounds right saying that....)

2 comments:

Jen and Bill said...

every time I want to write about my Sausage it sounds wrong....
Made it to Newburyport. Joey timed his pickup perfect, we stopped and saw my Mom, had Nicks Pizza (sorry Sausage) and met Bret at the house.... i missed them all so much...

didi said...

welcome home bill!!!