Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don't worry Fletch - Bill is bringing haute couture to the Brits!

This is Bill's new black, white & red houndstooth jacket from A Dandy in Aspic on Camden Road.  It looks much tamer in this photo than in real like but I think he pulls it off (with matching shoes no less!!) His British coworkers were in awe.  They were also amazed by his handy man skills (HAHA) when he hung his own whiteboard (thus the hammer).  

Fletch, I can assure you that the Bill you know and love is back, flaunting his fashion plumage like a peacock.  Meanwhile, I hear you are cheating on him with your new cute HR partner.  Does she blog?  Does she dress like this? 


1 comment:

Fletch said...

I am totally cheating on Bill. The new HR partner is way more attractive (a low bar I know), dresses better (see previous comment), and seems to be way more proficient at her job. She's already gotten me a 6 figure raise, a new title, and the keys to the executive washroom and she's only been her a month.

I had actually forgotten who Bill was until I saw this post...