Friday, October 17, 2014

Fletch Lives

Five days together with Fletch.  My cup runneth ...
Strolling through the Hyatt and seeing Fletch across the room in his polyester jacket with gold button and his poorly fitting khaki's ..... I can't tell you how exciting that is.


Fletch brought me to Pittypat's Porch was the perfect man date.
This Atlanta establishment was a genius stroke by Fletch.
Local flavor in style and cuisine.

Fletch volunteering to pay.  A gentleman to the end.

Pittypat's has taxidermy!

Frequented by locals.

Even after Fletch put his ear in my food it was delicious.

And now the food.







Fletch is over the moon with his melange.


I think this is desert.


Great art at the Pittypat.

If I zoom in close enough I can see Fletch's AMEX card number.  I'll post it once my people pull the data.

Dead birds.

Malfoy eats here!


This is a strange piece of work.  I wish I owned it.

Re-enacting Gone With the Wind.




We opted not to sign the guest register.  This is a one time event that we did not need to relive through PittyPat's electronic medium.



1 comment:

Fletch said...

Spending time with Bill was the highlight of my week. On a side note, it's hard to take fashion criticism from a homeless looking guy in a bow tie. I think I saw a few people offering Bill change as we were walking down the street from lunch. I still love him however and he was kind enough to loan my his pink pocket square for one of our events.