Sunday, February 17, 2013

Take the Pee out of Paradise!

 Walked from Paddington to Notting Hill this morning.  I was drawn to a little locked garden - like the one Hugh and Julia climb into in the movie.  Some day I need to live on a city square with my own key to an enclosed paradise.  There was a little rain on my parade by the sign posted here.
 Notting Hill is such a great way to spend Saturday which is why we keep coming back.  I love the energy of the crowds, the street performers, the food, and the shopping.  Although it's more like browsing because everything is just so much fun to look at.  I'm partial to the antiques but Bill loves the vintage clothing end.  He's the best dressed audience member for this street band. (I like this guitarist's blue coat/purple scarf combo - - would look good on Bill, no?)
 To make the browsing more interesting we devised a contest to see who could buy something and then get the best photo with the seller.  The contest was going to be judged by you, our faithful readers, but Bill didn't buy anything and I won by default.  I think he was scared as soon as he saw this awesome pic!!  Vote against this nice old gentleman??  Never!!!  (I bought a Winston Churchill toby jug - I love love love it and look behind him - so many more to collect!)
This one's for you, Chi!!  Big dog meets little dog outside the Pet Boutique (combo pet grooming and cafe). 

1 comment:

chi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The Dane doesn't even know what to think of the little pipsqueak! More Pups Please!