Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Blog of Our Lives

Almost five years ago Jen came up with the idea of the blog.  At the time it was a fun little diary.  It was a creative outlet.
Little did we know how important it was going to be to us.
Because of 'The Jen and Bill Experience' we've been able to capture what has been the most amazing experience of our marriage.  Keeping the blog has pushed us to do new things.  
We pretend we have an obligation to our millions thousands hundreds seven readers.
No offense to you sorry lot, but the blog is really all about us, Jennie and I.
When I re-read the entries over the past couple of years I am reminded that I am lucky to be with my best friend.  We have done many new things and made some new fantastic friends.  The only reason those things are important is because we've done it together.

One day we'll stop keeping the daily blog.  It's pretty damn exhausting, indeed.
But until that day comes we hope you enjoy it even a fraction of how much we have.















3 comments:

Mom said...

I love the blog! Keep it going.

Team Strunkin said...

This is so sweet! Your seven blog readers want it to continue so please don't stop when you return to the states. :)

didi said...

I'm trying to figure out who the 7 are -- Mom, Team Strunkin, Chi, Nancy, Anonymous, me....who else is out there?