Thursday, November 6, 2014

Meanwhile, back at home things are looking Up

I loved Joey and Allie's costumes this year.  They are the old couple from the Pixar movie Up.
Am I the only person who thought that the first 15 minutes of Up were the saddest in movie history?  It was borderline cruel (to the audience), actually.   If you haven't seen the movie do not even think of watching it without 3 full boxes of tissues at hand.  I was an absolute mess.
I just googled it - it's on all sorts of "saddest movie" lists.  Some of the lists have clips - I can't even rewatch the clips.  It's too much for me.  In fact, just looking at Allie and Joey might make me cry...  
Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

didi said...

Awesome costumes.
And I totally agree about the first 15 minutes...too sad, unnecessary, and hello, it is a children's movie!!!