Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Uh oh… Jen and I are on separate vacations

Some would say the fact that Jen and I are having little holidays apart is a harbinger of trouble.  We say,  neigh!  It's what a healthy relationship is supposed to do.

Jen is booktopia-ing in Vermont this weekend.  I will be heading to Scotland with Dave to golf some of the best courses in the UK, and perhaps, the world!  (Think of Dr Evil's laugh in the background)

As for pictures for this blog… I got nothing from my night with Amanda last night.  Had fun at Fernandez and Wells …. charcuterie …. you've seen it before.
Here is Amanda with her new glasses from Italy.

Meanwhile, Jen sent this picture of Kats getting herself the best fast food meal in the world, Subway's Chicken Temptation.




1 comment:

Kats said...

I've finally seen this, Bill, and let me tell you, I'm right with you on the Chicken Temptation front.... I believe it was called Chicken Teriyaki with sweet onion sauce in this place. Fantastic!! The next time I'm staggering past the Subway in Zurich, I'll sample another one - just for research purposes, obviously.