Monday, April 28, 2014

Last day without Jennie - limping to the finish line


I ended up in East London again.  I do love it.
The Gerkin always makes me smile.  One, because it's shaped phallically.  And two, it's called the Gerkin.
 I bought flowers again.  The giant white hydrangea got a bunch of stares.
 In Shoreditch they were filming a movie.  I watch the guy in the overcoat in the back walk up and down the street while a police car went back and forth to meet him.  As glamourous as making movies sounds, it seems like there is a bunch of repetitive boring stuff.  I didn't find out who they were or what they were filming.
 I like how they made obsene graffiti for the set.  What self respective graffiti artist or even just a plain hooligan, would writh that wanker line?
 I found a garage with a few lunch stands in Shoreditch.  Cool place with good, cheap eats.
 I ate at Freebirds Burritos.
 On the way home I posed myself with this strange looking portrait.  I think it's suppose to be Sly Stallone.
If so, it's awful.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Jen, you are never allowed to leave Bill alone for this period of time again. The blog content suffered terribly as did most of the UK evidently. There is now a move afoot to ban eating with stuffed animals. Bill must be blamed for this.