Saturday, April 26, 2014

Flower pot men

I probably shouldn't have worn my old man sweater when hanging in Soho with Ben.  
I look like his father.
Generally I feel younger than my 52 years.  This picture is a dose of reality.

Anyway, good times at the Mexican restaurant in Soho.
 Ben is on assignment from the U.S., like myself.  My company is sending over another Yank in a month.  Pretty soon we will have enough to form a cricket team.


I told Robyn, my Australian team member, that I was going out with Ben.  That made her think of the children's show she used to watch, Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men.
Click on the link and watch a few minutes of this.  It is perhaps the greatest argument for cracking down on drug use I've ever seen.  This is creepy.

1 comment:

didi said...

More photos of Ben!!!!