Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's time for Joey and Trudi!!

Sunday night I hung out with Joey and Trudi.  I wanted pizza but they were closed for Easter.  Thankfully the Chinese don't let religion get in the way of making money and feeding the heathens.

 After taking a couple 'nice' shots I told them to do the acting exercises that Anne Maria taught us at the pub.

Small Face
 Big Face (impressively big here, I'd say)
 Donkey chewing something really tough.  I think Joey nailed it.  
Trudi looks like a cartoon - her donkey would have a tattered hat with one drooping flower on it and a catchphrase like, "Don't look at me!" that she'd say in a dopey donkey voice. But then again, there is a place for that in the donkey hall of fame and I love that she was ready to play along.  Well done to the Trude-ster!

3 comments:

didi said...

Love to see Trudi on the blog! Joey too.

Lisa Roberts said...

Cute pics! I hope you got your pizza. You need to fill up on it before heading back.

Fletch said...

Awesome.