Thursday, April 17, 2014

Back with my office mates

I went into the office this afternoon.  It was great to see so many old pals.  I probably should have been snapping selflies all day with each of them…maybe next week.  For today you just get to see Amie and Beth who took me out to dinner.  

And yes, I did have to go for a walk when I got home in order to get my steps.  I'm not sure how I ever called myself a walker when I was working all day and going out at night in my "normal" life…I wasn't even at 5K when I got him at 9:30 and had to head right out for a long circuit of the neighborhood in order to get the minimum 10 K.   But it was worth it - look how happy we are to be back together.  A fun night was had by all.
(Don't my teeth look like a chattering set from a joke shop?? Mental note - not every tooth needs to participate in the photo op.)

No comments: