Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wanted - one Red Headed Hen, STAT

Jennie is finally closer to her return to the UK, having received the "go" from work.
That means more tea with Helen and Judy.
I have to admit I'm a bit tired of hosting Hen Night without Jennie.  Judy is constantly mentioning her Dame-hood.  She makes us call her Dame Judy all the time.  It gets tiring.
And Helen brings up her role in Caligula five times a night.  "That reminds me of my dance scene with Malcolm (McDowell) in Caligula."  We get it Helen.  You're hot.
Get here soon, Jennie.


2 comments:

amp said...

Jen has the best hair!

Jen and Bill said...

Bill keeps saying that he can't wait until I have a full head of white hair (which iw weird enough) ...now I realize he expects me to morph into Helen Mirren as I age.