Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Fletch!!!

Yesterday was Fletch's birthday and we at the Jen and Bill Experience would like to profusely apologize for not recognizing it on the day.    Please, dear Reader, wish our friend the happiest of days.

Now back to our regularly schedule blog post....

It was sad to say good bye to Beth and Amie at work today.  This is the little windowless room that Beth and I sit in for hours and hours and hours...it has a red wall to create anxiety and discourage squatters (seriously!) but it doesn't stop us from camping in there from 8:00 to 5:00.  Amie (below) brought in cupcakes and cookies and even arranged them on a 2 tiered cake plate for a little tea time going away party.  Jon and John joined us for snacks but it was only a matter of time before they got anxious and had to leave the red room.  

I am finally wrapping up the goodbye tour.  Tonight was dinner at Lisa's.   She didn't want to be on the blog but there is the top of her head poking out behind me.  Tonight I accidentally exposed her children to a You Tube video of Orson Wells' drunk out takes from the Paul Masson ads of the 70's.  For some reason Lisa didn't seem that sad to see me go....


1 comment:

Fletch said...

Thank you for thinking of me. It helps my self esteem to be mentioned in the blog and raises my "q score"...