Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'll be Missing my Mates :-(

I'm glad that Bill posted a picture of Didi last night because I don't have one with her in it from our night out.  It's very hard to wrap my brain around the idea that I won't see my friends until December.  Stacey and Di gave me a great send off - lunch with Stace before we met Di at the movies (Arbitrage) and then dinner on Charles Street in Beacon Hill.  I think our waiter enjoyed us and treated us to some wine tastings before we settled on our "glass and a half".  
We were originally seated next to the bathroom but upgraded to the communal table in front.  Perhaps somehow the host knew that we had an affinity for bathroom humor?  Stacey and Di both gave me going away books without collaborating: What's Your Poo Telling You? and Farts Around the World.  Both were up for the Poo-litzer award last year.
This is the saddest leg of my long good-bye tour...the real good-byes.  Better to just say "See You" and start planning some December events.

2 comments:

didi said...

Hurry up and leave so you can hurry up and get home. :(

Jen and Bill said...

more importantly than the goodbyes, did Jen buy a new sweater?