Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas from Mom's Turkish Bath

Twas four night before Christmas 
We're at Trudie's house
Not a creature was stirring 
Because Mom had the heat up to about 95 degrees.....

Mom's tree looks beautiful.  She made her popcorn garland again this year.
I actually thought she could reuse last years, but she said the mice would eat it.
Zoe and Bret are very cute together
Not so cute are Malikai and Wyatte.  Impossible to get a family photo from my grandkids.
I love it.  The worse the picture, the better it is for me to make fun of them on their wedding days.
Joey isn't much better.  Unfortunately Allie likes to take goofy pictures as much as Joey, so I won't be able to embarrass him on his wedding day.
Somehow a normal family photo sneaks in.
Merry early Christmas to all.
Wednesday night we'll be back for our Christmas Eve fun.
Christmas at Moms, i.e. Sweating with the Oldie.
(the turtleneck wool sweater was a bad choice)

No comments: