Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spending our Anniversary with the Latter Day Saints

Bill and I were a little sluggish all day on Saturday after our late night out but the weather was glorious so we kept ourselves outside and moving - walking around Notting Hill, having lunch, etc.  We came home a couple hours to regroup in the late afternoon....The problem was that once we sat down we really really really didn't want to get up again.  

The only reason we dragged our asses back out of the house was because we had theater tickets.


We finally saw The Book of Mormon and it was hysterical.  
I told Bill to nudge me if I started snoring but there was no chance I could have slept through it.  From the very first note I was instantly awake and loving every minute.
We booked the slightly obstructed box seats and they were perfect.  We could see the everything except the very front right corner of the stage where, fortunately, nothing seemed to happen.  I know that many people have seen this show by now but if you haven't and you get the chance I highly recommend.
Happy Anniversary Bill!! It's been 14 wonderful years of fun and adventure.  


1 comment: