Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mystery Fire!

While Fletch and Tricia attempt to make me jealous about their bonding in Arizona, I was at a cigar bar in Marlybone.  Whatever, Fletch.


The Churchill in the Hyatt.

Lovely cigar terrace.  The only negative was that my cigar had a slight taste of soap.  I was obsessed with the origin.  I assumed the Cigar Walla had washed his hands prior to his lighting my cigar.

Mr. Dibley failed in his role as tasting gimp.  He should have warned me about the soapy taste.
Dibley!

Dibley!

 I strolled along Edgeware where the hukka crowd was enjoying a night out.
 Fire at the Sannin!
 Jen and I went by the night after and there was no sign of a fire whatsoever.  She didn't believe me that there was even a fire.  Nice cover up.
Hopefully this visual evidence will convince her.

4 comments:

didi said...

Is that Fletch? I feel like this is the first time I am ever seeing him. Why has he not appeared on the blog prior to today? Hi Fletch!

Fletch said...

Didi,
It's nice to meet the other reader of this blog. I thought maybe it was you, me, and Trudi..until Bill told me she doesn't have a computer so I guess it is just the two of us.

The photo you saw is one in a long series that I like to call the "FU Bill Mackay Series". I was so heartbroken that Bill took Jen away from us that I have dedicated some effort towards this project. Basically every time there is a meeting of any kind that Bill might have attended if he was in the US, I always make it a point to take a photo with Bill's younger, better looking, and more effective replacement as if to remind him that he is not missed. Of course, it is merely a facade to mask my overall sadness. I'm sure you understand.

didi said...

Hi Fletch! We must give Christin and Mother Entwistle their due for reading and commenting. Any post of a dog and Chi is there with a thumbs up. And Mother Entwistle is a very witty commenter! I hope your FU Bill series is successful in getthing he and Jen to come home soon -- enough with the damn museums and meat pies!

Fletch said...

Amen to that sister.. BTW, Happy Birthday. Maybe Bill can post a picture of whatever haggis or "bangers and mash" he's had for lunch that day as a special treat for you.