Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love is a Glove

I've only had three baseball gloves in my life. But  I've had more gloves than girlfriends.
When I got a new glove I'd put a baseball in it, soak it in water, kick it around, throw it in the refrigerator and sit for hours throwing the ball into glove repeatedly.  I loved each glove when I first got them.  But I loved them more every year after.  They looked better.  They fit me better.
That's how I feel about Jennifer.
Every year she looks better and fits me better.









3 comments:

Mom said...

One of the nicest love letters ever, Bill.

Team Strunkin said...

Awwww. That is one of the schmoopiest things I have ever read and I mean that as a compliment. Plus a whole blog dedicated to pictures of Jen, that should win you some serious brownie points!

didi said...

Uh oh, Bill, what did you break?