Sunday, March 23, 2014

Edinburgh at Night

I tend to take the same pictures of Edinburgh over and over….Every time I am here I fall in love with it all over again and I want to capture the moment (again).  Last night I tried looking at Edinburgh in sepia tones (and some sort of camera setting that made starbursts out of all the lights). 

Bill in the Grassmarket.


Edinburgh Castle

Milne's Court - one of my favorite passages from the Royal Mile to The Mound.
The stairs leading down to the National Gallery
The Balmoral Hotel and Waverly station

 This is George IV - the son of my Windsor boyfriend George III.
Edinburgh just doesn't take a bad picture.  

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So true! And by the way, I've seen a couple more flats for sale on Thistle Street, listed on ESPC... Just saying...