Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quizless

I got a note from Jules that she and Jerry have flu and skipped the quiz this week.  There is a Tuesday quiz in Newburyport that I do want to try but I wasn't ready to replace the Vic on week one.  So no one was quizzing on either side of the Atlantic.  
Instead we decided to go out for a drink and a little "snack".  We went to the local oyster bar.  
 They served their bread and butter in oyster shells.
 This is Bill's "snack".   Oysters and raw tuna.  I remember when I first met Bill.  He had never eaten a taco.  
 I went for the squash salad with cranberry curd.  I think restaurants think if they use words like "curd" they can charge more.  It was so colorful and festive when it was in front of me but looking at the photo  now it looks a bit like a crime scene.  
Every picture Bill took of me had my head tilted weirdly or a bizarre smile.  
Have I lost my photo mojo????

1 comment:

didi said...

Nice to see you out and about!