Sunday, February 22, 2015

Noelle Comes to Town

Our shut-in life was thankfully interrupted today by a visit from Noelle.
Our favorite Jersey girl came by to catch up on life.  It is always fun to watch Noelle and Jen together.  One of the things they share in common is the big, loud, contagious laugh.
Didi and Christin are also in the big, loud, contagious laugh club.  I'd like to have a laugh-off.  A Laugh-Olympics to determine the champion of laughs.  (Not to be confused with the Laff-A-Lympics, the Saturday morning cartoons that featured Scooby Doo and others) 


I asked Jen if there were any pictures of me, as I seem to be taking all the photos of the girls today.  She uploaded this one of me looking like Larry Bird's ugly brother.  Noelle looks cute so I'll take it for the team and leave it.
Noelle is stoic, while Jen strikes 'The Pose'.
They both look like they have to pee and are telepathically yelling at me to take the damn picture.
I had them both look different ways.  Seemingly simple instructions that took painfully long to execute.  Jules and Anne Maria would have nailed it on the first take.
Acting challenge no. 1.
Pretend you just found out that Alexander, Noelle's youngest son, has a crush on Jen.
Acting challenge no. 2.
I forget...
Oooo... Noelle would have scored big in the Laugh Olympics.
Jen was explaining how she doesn't like to pose without smiling due to a misaligned chin or lips or some other nonsense.  Noelle is chuffed at solving the problem with a simple DIY face lift.
Thanks for the visit, Noelle.

1 comment:

didi said...

I'm laughing just looking at Jen and Noelle laughing. :)