Thursday, June 6, 2013

Images from India

India proved again that it is as unique a location as I've been in my travels.
Here are a few pictures from today.

View from the office.  110 degrees and it's only the beginning of their summer.

I don't let the heat get in the way of looking stylish.  Needless to say I was not only the only person in the office with a bow-tie, I was the only one in a suit.
 I opted NOT to have the corn on the cob on the side of the road.
 Obligatory cow eating garbage.  I didn't take any photos of the dozens of stray dogs out of respect for  Chi.
 Women getting her hands and feet painted in traditional ink.
 My first ride in a tuk tuk.  Several times on the short journey I could have reached out and steered the car next to me.
 If there was a no smoking policy on the tuk tuk, I didn't see it posted.

1 comment:

chi said...

chi is most grateful!!! suspect didi is as well!