Monday, March 11, 2013

बाहर देखने के लिए (Hindi for "watch out" ... couldn't find "fore")

Me and Krishna during our Sunday round of golf.  He was the caddy assigned to me.  I liked him so much on Saturday that I requested him for Sunday.  By the second day he was laughing when I made a horrible shot.  I like it much better when politeness is put on the shelf to make room for snarkiness.


 These are two giant holes that will be filled up during rainy season.  It may be hard to tell from the photos, but they are the size of a small town.  It's a little intimidating to have to hit your ball over these holes.  I was picturing that they would bring in a helicopter and rope ladder you down if your ball went in.  Luckily, I did not have to find out.
I may look sharp, but by the time Krishna took this picture I was dragging.  The heat was draining me and I had blisters on my thumb and heels.  As I type this I have one red hand and one white (left hand, glove hand ... protected from the sun.)

Fun golf weekend, but in between golf I've been trapped here with no where to go.  I don't like the food, so I've been eating noodles and rice only.  No internet in my bedroom so I'm sitting in a hot public room to bring you this update.  The three of you will hopefully appreciate my sacrifices.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

There is a reason it's called the 3rd world...

chi said...

I appreciate your efforts and sacrifices! Take a picture of your hands (or rather have someone else do it --- or do one at a time?) Have fun and enjoy the heat - I could use some!

didi said...

I appreciate your efforts, too, Bill!!!