Friday, March 15, 2013

4 Years Ago Today

Whenever we've had a dull work day with no photos and no stories (Bill's commute home was 4 hours!! But that doesn't really make a good blog post) I tend to go back to the archives.  These pictures are pre-blog so hopefully "new to you".   And I actually remember this day very well.  

Our neighbor, Viv, was still at the age when she wanted to hang out with Bill.  She could take me or leave me but she adored Bill.  So she came over that day and Bill set her up with an easel and paints to join him in his artsy afternoon.   (4 years later Viv is a real teenager - no more braids and barely gives either of us the time of day but I suppose that's how it should be...)
Our evening was spent babysitting!!!  Wyatte was hairless and hungry but Grampa Bill doesn't seem to know where his mouth is...
This was back when Bill had that soul patch....so glad those days are over!  (sorry, Bill)
 This is still one of my favorite pictures ever  so I've probably posted it before but I think I'm entitled to act like a proud granny every now and then.
 It turns out that 4 years ago I had very full bangs.    Wyatte still looks at me like that...like he's thinking I might be one sandwich short of a picnic.  Meanwhile, Monkey and I are forging an everlasting bond.  
Tomorrow we will be back to our regularly scheduled blog...we're headed to Norwich to stay here:  http://www.theguntonarms.co.uk

1 comment:

didi said...

Wyatt is soooo cute!!!