Friday, August 3, 2012

The Mini Has Arrived!

Check out Bill's new company car!!  We can't wait to zip around the countryside this weekend in our new little blue cooper.  And in case you are wondering, Bill is sitting in the passenger side in this shot.

 I have to admit that I'm a little intimidated to start driving here.  The streets are SO narrow, everyone drives fast and seems to know where they are going while I'm still thinking "ok, so I'm on the left side of the road and I'm making a right turn so the car needs to go to the FAR side of the road...." I did do it once on our wedding trip in St Andrews  - it was either I get behind the wheel or Lisa and I were going to miss out on a day of antiquing.  I obviously had no choice. I'm sure when faced with the next do-or-die situation  ("Jen - we're out of cheese.  Only you can save us by driving to the store!!") that I will rise to the occasion.