Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still passing time until Jennie gets back here....

More from my inauguration to Chelsea Football.  The stadium holds 45,000 singing Brits.  BUT, they don't serve beer during the game!  Only time you can have a beer is before the match and at half time.  Obviously the boys have a history of acting up after they get pissed, so they are being punished.


At my favorite cigar bar with my mate, Tim.

Wait, here I am the today at another cigar bar.  I needed it after the brutal experience I had at the U.S. embassy trying to sign paperwork for a refinance.

I think the Mayfair cigar bar is better than other favorite.  I've hit three so far.  Jen is on a mission to see all the best book stores, I am on a mission to hit all the best cigar bars in London.

Tim invited me to a posh equestrian event Sunday.  Horses....why did it have to be horses?
But he hobnobs with royalty (his friend is a Duke and the queen's granddaughter will be riding), so it will be worth it

No comments: