Thursday, August 15, 2013

Me and My Peeps

We had so much going on over these past few weeks that there are actually events that didn't make it to the blog!  So now that we're back in the UK and there's nothing going on in our sad mid-work-week existence, here they are.

Before we even left for the states, I got a visit from a Swiss Miss!  Kats and her two boys stopped by en  route from Zurich to Cornwall for a Fitbit walk and a chin wag.  The boys really hit it off with Simon.  
Once I got home, I had a wonderful night catching up with the other half of my crime fighting duo.  If you have a mystery to solve, don't hesitate to call on Sausage and Crumpet (but expect plenty of hijinks and mayhem).  We did a little photo shoot in her bathroom and I'm shocked to realize that none of those photos made it to the blog that night.  
I was excited to meet up with another Fitbit buddy while I was home - Dawn and I had lunch (at the Chinese BBQ, Jess.  We needed something quick near my office but I'm sorry you missed out on the pulled pork with 2 sides)  We didn't have time for any steps since she had to hurry home to pack for her Alaskan Cruise but it was great to catch up with my Booktopia Parsley room mate.  
Ladies, my apologies for not posting you into the Jen and Bill Experience in a more timely manner.  

2 comments:

Team Strunkin said...

I'm glad we are spreading the word on the Chinese BBQ - I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Kats said...

The boys were keen to revisit Simon on the way back, but sadly there just wasn't time! Perhaps you can bring him with you when you visit us in Zurich?!! x