Friday, August 16, 2013

A visit from a terrorist

I wanted to wear my blue shoes yesterday, so needed to tone down the rest of the outfit.  I forgot that we had a photo session at work.  They needed pictures of me for the press, shockingly.  Fortunately, the only did head and shoulder shots.  But I had the photographer snap my snappy shoes for me.





This would have been today's boring post until we had a surprise visitor last night.
This man strolled into my garden last night as I was watching television on my laptop...
Fear not.  This is Michael..... of Anthony and Michael, my two mates I met through the golf club.  Michael was going through a patch where he wanted to look as scary as possible.  I'd say he over achieved his milestone.  Last night he looked more like the picture below.

They hung out for a beer and then were off to Windsor for a few pints.  I opted out, as a night out with those guys always ends in pain the next day.  We'll do it soon, though.










1 comment:

didi said...

I need to come back and visit Michael. And when I say visit, you know what I mean. :)