Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Date with Nate

We had a very special guest at our Friday girl's lunch....NATE!  He is a mini-Stacey - cute, good natured, laid back, and likes veggies.
 Nate likes to share.  He made sure to give his Panda a bite of broccoli before eating it all himself.

 Look at this face.  I'm glad I got to see Nate on this trip home because I'm sure he's going to look different by the time I'm back for Christmas. 

Friday night we did a little family photo shoot after Pizza Night.  Bill used the "toy" setting on the camera and told us to look in different directions.  Sometimes these odd pictures become my favorites.   Two weeks is not long enough to see everyone so we're trying to do as much as we can before we go back...but it's nice to have a quiet night at home in the middle of this whirlwind trip. 





No comments: