Friday, January 2, 2015

Last Night in Edinburgh

New Year's Day was a rainy, windy mess.  The perfect day to do nothing.  And the prefect day for a matinee (even by Bill's standards).  So we went to see Birdman.  Have any of our readers see it??  I really enjoyed it.  Michael Keaton was excellent and I like the life-imitating-art casting.  I just checked with Bill and he also says thumbs up although he doesn't sound as enthusiastic as I am. I say "Go!"
 We took one last walk around the castle after the movie.  I know you all know that I love this castle so I'll just let you enjoy it without a lot of gushing….
 We don't usually see it from this angle.  It looks like some sort of creepy haunted house on a hill, doesn't it?
And that was that…we went home and packed to leave for London first thing this morning which is why I'm posting this so late. The new year has begun and we're back home now ready for the weekend!  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: