Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Street Art Walkers

Every time we go to Shoreditch we see new street art.  I'm sure I'm mocking some sort of serious political statement here.  (How do you like those fancy hose?  Looks like I got a henna tattoo on my legs.  Bill bought me those in an effort to raise my fashion level even close to his.)
"Our entire world is a great stage of fools" - look, there's one now!  (How is this a quote from Val Av Havel(?) when it's just a paraphrase of Shakespeare? )
This ship was impressive.  But not as impressive as Bill's green on green outfit - complete with red bow tie and green polka dot pocket square.  It's a very Dandy Christmas in Shoreditch!
My motto - when in doubt, flail.  (I think that may also be a paraphrase of Shakespeare)
But this was definitely my favorite - -made out of a bag of garbage and a toilet tank!  Why does he have a chicken bone leg?  Love it!

2 comments:

didi said...

Love street art!

Mom said...

Jen, What the #*@# are you wearing on your feet? T-strap mukluks?