Friday, December 13, 2013

Hat as Prop

No wonder why Jen is always reluctant to wear a hat.  She treats it like its a prop to a comedy show. 
She looks very cute when she forgets she's wearing it.  Forget you're wearing it, Jen!

Actually, these pictures are my fault.  I asked her to pose after giving her different scenarios to act out.

Thinking about Fletch wearing his Fred Flintstone animal skin outfit.

Actually seeing what Fletch looks like in a Fred Flintstone animal skin outfit.
 Any time the camera is facing her

I always think she looks like Archie Andrews in this first pose.  The smiley pose is more just Jen being Jen in front of a camera

Fletch when asked any question about how the software works by a client or prospect.

2 comments:

Team Strunkin said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Dima is already working on lines like, "Dog stays outside!"

Fletch said...

Jen, please send me your super secret NSA encrypted private email address. I want to send you a picture of me in my cop uniform to agitate Bill. Now that I think about, most things I do are with that goal in mind.