Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Party Pictures - Post #1

Another Christmas party has come and gone.  As I write this on Sunday morning I'm having the usual mental review and thinking that I didn't get to spend enough time with each person.   Jeff kicked the party off with a couple of spills and by pulling Lisa's diamond earring out of her ear.  (Diamond recovered, earring back is gone for good.)  And yes, for those of you who had money on it - Jeff was the first to arrive this year!

 The beginning of the party is always the most hectic.  This year was even more so when the main sewer line backed up and all our running water was ending up in the basement. The plumber on call was out to dinner when I reached him - I felt bad for ruining his Saturday night.
I think every year we get a picture of me and Lisa at the stove.
 The Charter Street Trio 
 Bill and a pair of queens




 To celebrate Jeff's appearance this year, here are a couple of shots of him in action….

 I think the reason the men love our party is the third act - cigars and whiskey outside. 

I still have plenty more shots so I'll save Party Post #2 for a another day.  I loved seeing everyone.  Bill and I are lucky to be off on our adventure but even luckier to have so many wonderful friends waiting for us at home.

1 comment:

Team Strunkin said...

I would like to state for the record that while it looks like I do not approve of Jeff's jazz hands dance, I enjoyed it thoroughly and maybe was just a bit jealous to not join in.