Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Trunk 2

Bill's second attempt at Trunk Club arrived the other day.  
It always looks so good when you first open it.
I like how personalized it is.  Like a menu of all the things that were hand selected for Bill.  This is the story of Bill.
Unfortunately, the story of Bill is a little dull.  I don't know what we were expecting but everything they sent was very conservative.  Loafers have no place in the story of Bill.
And the story of Bill is not baggy.
With his own accessories, the next outfit looked more like Bill…but he didn't like any of the items enough to add them to his wardrobe.  It was all a little too safe.  Or else it was like something he already had (blue suede shoes).
As soon as I said I could see his nipples, this shirt was out!!
I really liked this purple checked shirt…but it wasn't good enough for Bill.
No commentary necessary on this one... 
A t-shirt is boring.  We can't get a Trunk Club delivery and buy only a t-shirt.  
And so….that ends another episode of Trunk Club.  Everything is going back.  Clearly Bill and I need to go back to shopping the old fashioned way.

1 comment:

didi said...

We need to start a new blog series where I put together outfits for you 2!